Guild Development Retreat
HGA's Guild Development Retreat is a one-day virtual learning experience to educate, motivate, and inspire fiber art guilds. Through panels and discussions, we hope to strengthen guild leadership, unite organizations, and provide a platform for the sharing of ideas. We want participants to end the day feeling motivated in their effort to build and grow their guilds so that all guilds can thrive.
Schedule (Coming Soon)
Saturday, January 27, 2024
Panels will cover a variety of topics addressing the needs of local guilds and similar organizations that bring together and support fiber artists. In between each panel we will have organized discussion rooms to discuss the topics covered in the panels as well as others.
Local and regional guilds who hold an active Guild membership with HGA can register up to 4 (four) attendees for free. All other active HGA members may register for $20 per attendee. Registration for those who do not hold an HGA membership is $50. You registration fees helps to cover staffing and technology expenses associated with producing this program.
With more than 175 affiliate memberships, we anticipate more than 680 fiber enthusiasts will attend HGA’s Guild Development Retreat either in real time or by viewing recordings.
All Guild Development Retreat Sponsors will receive the following recognition in addition to the items listed in the packages:
- Name recognition on HGA’s webpage as Sponsor and logo and link to your website
- Logo and name recognition in approximately *4,000 copies of Shuttle Spindle & Dyepot magazine
- E-Blast sent to HGA’s mailing list of more than 10,300 promoting your sponsorship
- Post recognizing your sponsorship on HGA’s Facebook page (10,300+ followers)
- Tweet recognizing your sponsorship from HGA’s Twitter account (1,300+ followers)
- Post recognizing your sponsorship on HGA’s Instagram account (4,500+ followers)
- Continued publicity for 90 days after the week is over through recorded viewings of each event
*Listing in Shuttle Spindle & Dyepot and its estimated reach to readers will be based on the date of the signed agreement.
Late sponsorships may have less impact in reaching audiences.
These vendors are showcasing their businesses and the work of their organization. Please make time to review their pages and let them know you saw them at HGA's Guild Development Retreat. Their participation has made this retreat possible.
Click here to advertise your organization or business. Advertising Rates are $25 for HGA Professional Members and $50 for Non-Members.
Please Note: This listing is paid for by the advertiser and is not an endorsement of any individual or organization listed. The information was provided by the organization or its representative. HGA does not warrant the accuracy or validity of the information, and hereby disclaims any liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions.