Put your business in the spotlight with a sponsorship at HGA's Convergence® conference.
- Fashion Show
- Tote Bags
- Keynote Presentation
- Marketplace Demonstration Stage
- Art Exhibits
- Fiber Trust Reception
- Vendor Hospitality
- and Special Events
*Sponsors will receive the following recognition in addition to the items listed in the packages:
- Name recognition on HGA’s webpage as Sponsor and logo and link to your website
- Logo and name recognition in approximately 5,000 Convergence® Delegate Registration Books
- Logo and name recognition in approximately 5,000 Convergence® Conference and Gallery Guides
- E-Blast sent to HGA’s mailing list of more than 10,000 promoting your sponsorship
- Post recognizing your sponsorship on HGA’s Facebook page (5,000+ followers)
- Tweet recognizing your sponsorship from HGA’s Twitter account (1,350 followers)
- Post recognizing your sponsorship on HGA’s Instagram account (1,347 followers)
- Tax-deductible receipt letter for the amount of your donation less goods & services received
*Subject to availability
Convergence Conference & Gallery Guide Advertising
Over 5,000 Convergence® Conference & Gallery Guides are printed and distributed to Convergence® attendees, Convergence® partners, area colleges and universities, galleries, museums, tour sites, and merchants. Inside the Guide is a listing of all Convergence® events and activities, Marketplace vendors, fiber art exhibits at Convergence® and in the metropolitan area where the conference is being held, and more. It is truly a souvenir piece for all who attend Convergence®.
Space Reservation and Deadlines
Advertising space will be made on a first-come, first-served basis, determined by space reservation date. Ad space must be reserved and payment received by April 15, 2022. Ad materials must be received by April 22, 2022 and submitted to Advertising@WeaveSpinDye.org.
For questions regarding advertising, ad material preparation, etc., please contact Kathi Grupp, Advertising & Marketing Manager, at (678) 730-0010 or Advertising@WeaveSpinDye.org.